Skip to content
As a Sefton resident, you are eligible for free school meals if you receive any of the following benefits:
- Universal Credit and have a net household income of less than £7400 per annum
- Income Support
- Income based Jobseekers Allowance
- Income related Employment and Support Allowance
- Child Tax Credit ONLY (not entitled/receiving Working Tax Credit) and have an income of less that £16190.00
- Guaranteed element of State Pension Credit
- Working Tax Credit run-on (paid for the four weeks after you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit)
- Support under VI of the Immigration & Asylum Act
If your circumstances change and you think your child is eligible for free school meals you need to apply for FSMs using this link.
If you are eligible, you will receive a notification confirming this.
If you require any further information or assistance please contact the school on 0151 928 5601 or email: email@example.com