Annual Parent Surveys:
Every Autumn term, we conduct an annual parental survey. These are undertaken by QDP Services, who prepare and complete our analysis for us anonymously.
Key Areas & Action Taken:
- “Well informed about my child’s subjects” – 90% agreed.
- “I know how my child is progressing” – 89% agreed.
- “My child is encouraged to eat healthily” – 87% agreed.
- “I know who the governors are” – 56% agreed.
Items 1 & 2 were addressed collectively through the creation of a mid-year report, which was shared with all parents at the February parents’ evenings for the first time in 2018. This helped aid the discussion with parents in terms of the progress that was being made and the targets for future learning. Included in this report was current attendance and punctuality (minutes late).
Item 3 was addressed through assembly time, discussing healthy lunchboxes as well as reminders in the dining hall daily and conversations with class teachers around what a healthy diet looks like and why it is important for us.
Item 4 has been addressed by updating the governor pen portraits on the school website, including these on the digital screens, including a Governor Spotlight in the fortnightly newsletter as well as inviting governors to attend parent evenings and open day events to meet and greet parents.
Impact: (based on 2018 survey results)
- “Well informed about my child’s subjects” – 96% agreed. (+6% increase)
- “I know how my child is progressing” – 97% agreed. (+8% increase)
- “My child is encouraged to eat healthily” – 95% agreed. (+8% increase)
- “I know who the governors are” – 58% agreed. (+2% increase)
|Consultation on Admissions Policy 2020 - Notice||17-12-2018||Download Preview|
|Consultation on Admissions Policy 2020 - Letter to Parents||17-12-2018||Download Preview|
|Annual Survey 2018||26-11-2018||Download Preview|
|Annual Survey 2017||26-11-2018||Download Preview|
|Annual Survey 2016||26-11-2018||Download Preview|